This is an old revision of WikkaFeatures
from 2005-09-27 11:16:55.
- gallery-action can be used in image folders for generating thumbnails and displaying them as a gallery (problem only one gallery per page)
- if more than one gallery is needed it can be done with gallery2,gallery3 etc.
- the Page BilderHochladen can be used to upload pictures (only!) and link to them using uploads/BilderHochladen/picture.file
- user-defined Styles are possible with the style action but will be overridden in the future by page-bound styles but I still need to implement that features on my own
- the font action allows inserting formatted text snippets (with a ttf font, color, size etc) as a picture on the fly (and using it as a button with link parameter)
- the toc action adds tables of content to the pages and enables linking to special sections inside a wiki page
- you can add refs to mindmaps created by freemind or even add freemind code to any webpage, the java-plug-in will be used to view the mind maps
- the combine action can be used to show a list of wiki pages on one page
- a special tweak changes the skin (css) for pages with a certain string e.g. LVAnfang --> LV loads a stylesheet
- WikkaMenus can be established
- Using the buttons under each page the pages can be translated from german into english and french by the GoogleTranslator... this is however just for testing atm and doesn't work if there is non-german text on the page...
- anchor action to set anchors without using the headers...
- slideshow action integrated in gallery action (so planned)
- many more actions...
anchor action manual
author: DotMG <firstname.lastname@example.org>
§ name : name of anchor to set
§ target : name of an anchor to go to
§ text : Text to be displayed on link to anchor, optional
§ title : optional, a code <> without the parameter text will
display between tags <a> and </a> the value of parameter title, if set, when defining
. (see usage).
§ h3 : Dispaly a <h3></h3> tag after the anchor newly set, all link to that anchor without
the parameter text will have h3 as caption.
§ special : if this parameter is set, its value should be one of "table_of_contents" or "usage"
> parameter name goes with title or h3, should not be used with parameter target.
> parameter target goes with text.
Special use :
. <> : Display a list of anchors having the parameter h3 set.
. : Show this help.
=> <a name="top"></a>
Top of page => <a href="#top">Top of page</a>
Back to top => <a href="#top">Back to top</a>
Introduction => <a name="paragraph1"></a><h3>Introduction</h3>
Introduction => <a href="#paragraph1">Introduction</a>