This is an old revision of WikkaFeatures
from 2005-09-24 09:10:59.
- gallery-action can be used in image folders for generating thumbnails and displaying them as a gallery (problem only one gallery per page)
- if more than one gallery is needed it can be done with gallery2,gallery3 etc.
- the Page BilderHochladen can be used to upload pictures (only!) and link to them using uploads/BilderHochladen/picture.file
- user-defined Styles are possible with the style action but will be overridden in the future by page-bound styles but I still need to implement that features on my own
- the font action allows inserting formatted text snippets (with a ttf font, color, size etc) as a picture on the fly (and using it as a button with link parameter)
- the toc action adds tables of content to the pages and enables linking to special sections inside a wiki page
- you can add refs to mindmaps created by freemind or even add freemind code to any webpage, the java-plug-in will be used to view the mind maps
- the combine action can be used to show a list of wiki pages on one page
- a special tweak changes the skin (css) for pages with a certain string e.g. LVAnfang --> LV loads a stylesheet
- WikkaMenus can be established
- Using the buttons under each page the pages can be translated from german into english and french by the GoogleTranslator... this is however just for testing atm and doesn't work if there is non-german text on the page...
- slideshow action integrated in gallery action (so planned)
- many more actions...